Monday, February 9, 2015

Message from the heart
By Luis Porraz

You thought I was missing! 
I hear these voices telling him he's empty
I'm sorry dear owner for sealing myself away
I wish it was different, I wish I could've stayed
This is how I react when I get betrayed
Not just once but over and over in life I got played
This time I was dying and as a reflex I became frozen
I became the numb you feel inside, invisible to yourself
I know you understand others yet aren't believed
So when you hear them you can never be deceived
You still go along knowing you'll get stabbed from behind
I would say please there is a cure for you to find
I wish I could fix it, but love's an incurable disease
Go on without me, you're what everybody sees

With love frozen in time,
Your heart that's one of a kind

No comments:

Post a Comment