Monday, February 9, 2015

Untitled
By Luis Porraz

There's a taste that's disgusting, dwelling deep within
Could it be a monster craving to commit a sin
Tainted spirit that was once clean, now wants to kill
Watch eyes turn back and enjoy every thrill
Still there is no satisfaction for this monstrosity
The very soul itself has been infected with animosity
Ludicrous for such a feeling spawning spontaneously
I hear the demon whisper "there is no spot here left for me"
A path appears showing me death is nothing to fear
Again this suicidal recital continues to fall nowhere near
Heartless has found a host, it chose me to live in infamy
Tragic to see good evolve into evil, but no one was there to see
Farewell reflection of a failure, may we never meet again
Don't even dare to smile because I know you love to pretend

No comments:

Post a Comment